Please take a look at the questions and answers below. If you still have a question that we have not answered below, please do not hesitate to contact us on help.events.joc.com and one of the JOC Events team will get back to you shortly.
What is included in the Inland Distribution 2016 Conference Attendee Fee?
- Access to 3 days of sessions, case studies, and think tank round tables.
- Two networking receptions.
- Two networking luncheons.
- All networking coffee breaks.
- Program guide and other conference materials.
A one year membership to the Memphis World Trade Club, which includes:
- An individual listing in the MWTC Directory.
- Complimentary 2016 MWTC Directory.
- $5 discount at monthly meetings.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals.
- An invitation to register yourself & guests for the Port of New Orleans Port Night taking place Thursday, November 10, 2016 in Memphis, Tennessee.
What are the attendee prices for the JOC Inland Distribution Conference 2016?
Please visit the Register Page for more information about the prices to attend.
When are the best rates available for JOC Inland Distribution Conference 2016?
The best rates are through July 22, 2016 and include a one year membership to the Memphis World Trade Club in addition to the conference pass.
How can I become a sponsor for the event?
Tony Stein, Publisher, The Journal of Commerce
P: +1 678-456-8530
M: +1 770-295-8809
I’m a BCO / Shipper, do I qualify for a preferred rate?
Yes! Discounts are available to BCO/Shipper attendees. If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us on help.events.joc.com and one of the JOC Events team will get back to you shortly.
I don’t see one day passes available for the event. Are there one day passes available?
We are not offering one day passes for this event. To get the best value pass, sign up for the Early Bird conference passes – available until July 22, 2016.
Are there any discounts for sending multiple people?
If you are a sponsor for the JOC Inland Distribution Conference 2016, discounts to send multiple people are available in sponsorship packages. If you would like to sponsor Inland 2016, contact Tony Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org
I cannot pay by credit card. How else can I register?
The quickest way to receive a confirmed registration is to register online and pay by credit card. If it is impossible for you to do so, please contact the JOC Events Help Desk to find out information on alternative payment options.
Can I buy my attendee pass on-site in Memphis?
Yes you can but on-site rates will be higher than the Standard Rates that can be purchased via the website beforehand.
I am getting an error, or my registration is not processing properly when I try to register online. What should I do?
Please write into the JOC Events Help Desk and explain in as much detail as possible the error you are seeing. Someone will reach out to you within 24 hours to assist you with your registration.
What happens if I need to cancel my registration?
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by Friday, October 7, 2016.
• All cancellation requests will be subject to a $100.00 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after October 7, 2016 will be subject to the full processing fee.
• Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Help Desk at: help.events.joc.com.
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.