Each full conference pass registration includes:
- Access to 3 days of sessions, case studies, and think tank round tables.
- Two networking receptions.
- Two networking luncheons.
- All networking coffee breaks.
- Program guide and other conference materials.
A one year membership to the Memphis World Trade Club, which includes:
- An individual listing in the MWTC Directory.
- Complimentary 2016 MWTC Directory.
- $5 discount at monthly meetings.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals.
- An invitation to register yourself & guests for the Port of New Orleans Port Night taking place Thursday, November 10, 2016 in Memphis, Tennessee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS:
- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by Friday, October 7, 2016.
- All cancellation requests will be subject to a $100.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after October 7, 2016 will be subject to the full processing fee.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Help Desk at: help.events.joc.com
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and Mastercard credit cards for payment.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I’M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk